BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Unique Essay

     I'm different from everybody else because I don't do things to follow what everybody else does. I like to be my own person. I like to dress and act the way I want, I don't like people telling me what to do in my life. Another thing is I don't care what people think about me and I'm not going to worry about what they say about me when I'm not there. I learned that you shouldn't trust nobody except yourself. That's something that's hard to do though because I trust people and they end up stabbing me in the back. It's okay though because that's just life, you can't change anything about it and I believe everything happens for a reason.

     I would like to be remembered  as a nice person that you can come to when you need help or advice with something. I like to be there when my friends need help with something. I think that I'm a loyal, caring and loving person. I might have some problems with a few people, but I think that happens to everybody on this planet. It's just a part of life that everybody goes through sometime in their life.

     I'm not really sure what's the nicest thing I've done for somebody, but I'm usually a nice person. I think that I could work on that a lot more and help many more people with different things.

0 comments: