BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Why Am I Here?

     I'm not really sure why I'm here on this earth, it can be for many different reasons. Now that I think about it I'm really starting to wonder why I'm here. Why did god decide to make me? Am I here for a certain reason? Am I supposed to do something special in this world or am I here for no reason? I have so many questions, but will they ever be answered. I'll just have to go on with my life and find out.

     I have a voice in the world and I should use it to save this world. One person can make a big change, maybe god made me that person. I wish that god would tell me why I'm here it would probably make life so much easier. I could be here on this earth to change the world and make it better for all the next generations. Maybe I'm here to stop the oil spill that's happening now in the gulf of Mexico. To stop that oil spill I signed a few petitions, hopefully that will help a lot. All the people on this planet that care are probably here for a reason. God could have put them here to help the earth with all the disasters that are happening right now.

     Honestly I'm not really sure what my gifts are, I never really thought about it. I guess right now is a good time to think about my gifts. Well I'm a really nice person, I care about this planet, and animals. I'm a caring person, I'm a very shy person, but God made me that way so I can't complain about it. I can draw well, only if I have a picture to look at. I'm not sure what other gifts I have. I will probably figure that out as I get older and wiser. God made me on this earth for some reason, I can't just be here for nothing.

     I think what makes me special and unique is that I'm not like everybody else. I like to do my own thing and I don't let other people pressure into doing something I don't want to do. I have a great personality and if others don't like it or like me then that's their problem. I'm also smart and beautiful in my own way, everybody is like that. That's how god made us, he wanted everybody to be different not the same. If everybody on this earth looked the same and had the same kind of personality then, you couldn't tell anybody apart and everything would be boring.

     To make this earth a better place I want to change the way I do things. I want to start recycling and using natural resources. Not those fossil fuels, all they do is destroy our planet and its species. I also want to sign more petitions to help this planet because those could actually change the way people do things and they can save this planet before it's too late.

0 comments: